5.5" Large Screen Car HUD Head Up Display With OBD2 Interface Plug & Play A8
HUD main features
1. Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system) Plug and Play.
2. 5.5" large screen and high-definition display.
3. Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
4. The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
5. New function:driving mileage measurement
6. Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
7. Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD
8. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
1. OBDII interface, to contact the vehicle OBD interface.
2. Button for power on and off
3. Wave button: Up button (turning the button to upside), OK button(pressing the button vertically),Down button (turning the button to downside)
HUD display information
1. Light sensors, brightness can be changed with the change of the outside brightness.
2. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3.Alarm icon: shit reminding,over speed alarm,engine fault alarm,fatigue driving reminding,buzzer
4. Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
5. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine,1means 1000/min
6. Unit mark: KM/H(Kilometer per hour),MPH(mile per hour),RPM??rotating speed per minutes)
7. Water temperature
8. Alarm icon??water temperature alarm,battery voltage alarm and over speed alarm.
9. Unit mark??C-degree centigrade, F -Fahrenheit, KM-kilometer, V -voltage, M-mile
10. Multi-function display??voltage,mileage,water temperature.
11. Fuel consumption unit mark: L/100km, L/H
12. Display L/100km:fuel consumption of one hundred kilometer, L/H:instantaneous fuel consumption
13. Fuel consumption mark
1 Know the type of your vehicle. When purchasing HUD, you need to choose the type of vehicle that meets the OBDII standards (or EU OBD) for normal use. Open the engine hood and find the sticker below it (see the below picture 1), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed.
2 Find out the 16 pin diagnostic link (see the below picture 2) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. Reflection film installation
Please Note: HUD project the display information on the car front windscreen , because the windscreen is double, which will make double image on the windscreen when display.The windscreen is different.If you can see clear the display information, then there is no need to use the reflection film. If there is a double image, then please use the reflection film.
First, please put the supplied non-slip mats in front of the dashboard, and then put the HUD on it.
Second,please stick the reflection film on the windscreen.
The reflecting film should be pasted right above the host machine and it should be able to reflect the whole display screen.
Methods of pasting the film:
1.Spray some water on the place that the film will be pasted on,and then use a dry towel to clean it;
2. Tear off the back side??marked 1) of reflection film,then paste it to the right place.
3. After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
4. Tear off the front side (marked 2) of the reflection film. If the film cannot display the whole information, please adjust the non-slip mat.
The first use of HUD
Start engine and power on HUD, showing the current vehicle voltage and then enter the search ECU state, if the HUD shows fuel consumption, speed, rotating speed, indicating that HUD has been installed successfully. (After 1 minute, or if only display the voltage, please check whether HUD, OBD interface, and OBD data cable are correct connection and plug the OBD cable tightly with vehicle OBD interface and HUD. Open HUD switch, and scan again)
HUD display information is from ECU, because when producing car, there is a difference between vehicle dashboard and ECU , then you can enter the setup mode to fine-tune the HUD display value, in order to achieve exactly the same value as dashboard. We have adjusted HUD according to the general test values at the factory, if you find HUD display information is different from dashboard,then make the following adjustments:
1. Long press the wave button vertically for 5s
Please enter into the setting mode,there are three button for wave button: Up button (turning the button to upside),OK button(pressing the button vertically),Down button (turning the button to downside) , after enter into the setting mode, press the OK button vertically one time, the menu will increase one. Turning the upside button and downside button to increase or decrease the parameter. After finish the adjustment, Long press the wave button vertically for 5s to return to the display interface.
Enter to the setting mode:
2. Vertically short press the OK button:
Switch the display information, and can switch water temperature, battery voltage, mileage, default power on to display voltage, after successfully scan, display mileage
3. Downside turn the wave button for 5s, the alarm buzzer icon will off, and upside turn the wave button for 5s, the alarm buzzer icon will on.
4. Clear the fault code:
When HUD connected cars, please do not to start the engine, put the key to ??ON?? gear, and wait HUD to off. Long press the downside key for 5 seconds, then you will hear a "tick" sound from HUD, which means it finish the restore the factory settings.
Environment temperature - 40 0C?? +80 0C
Barometric press: 86-106KPa
Relative humidity: 10%-95%
Environment voice: <=60dB
Alarm of sound level: >=30dB(A)
Work voltage: 9V~16Vdc(12Vdc/400mA)
Size of product: 12.5*7.5*1.5(cm)
Weight of product: 110g
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Wechat (mobile app): 13534043342
Mobile Phone: +86 13534043342
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.