Version Information: ALLDATA 10.53 (Include Hard Disk)
Professional repair shops need current, factory-correct information to meet the complex repair demands of today's automotive industry.
1. ALLDATA 10.53 shops have fast access to the industry's best information for vehicles from 1982 to present including TSBs, maintenance schedules, manufacturer recall information, OE solutions, and factory images and diagrams.
2. ALLDATA 10.53, the leading computer-based diagnostic, repair and estimating information system, can help you boost shop performance and build customer loyalty as you efficiently repair more makes and reduce comebacks.
3. The most comprehensive information for 1982 to present vehicles, updated quarterly
4. OEM images, diagrams and diagnostic flow charts
5. Parts and labor information Maintenance schedules
6. Manufacturer TSBs and Recalls
7. Integrated estimating software
8. OEM wiring diagrams with connector, ground, power distribution and splice information
9. A2Z Component Search - the fastest route available to component information
10. Whether you measure productivity by the number of vehicles repaired in a day, the variety of vehicles you're able to work on, or the time spent on diagnosis and repair, using the right information and shop management tools is vital to the success of your business. ALLDATA can help you succeed in every way.
11. Automotive repair shops that use the ALLDATA system have a clear differentiation from other repair facilities. ALLDATA-equipped shops can provide their customers with the most accurate repair estimates and proof of diagnostic and repair procedures.
12. ALLDATA also includes factory-correct maintenance schedules that itemize additionally needed services. Moreover, ALLDATA helps shops build consumer confidence and loyalty.
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Live Support: Chat with us online
Common Questions: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.
If you are not satisfied with our customer service staff, please send email to email@example.com.
|by Eugene82, 06:11:00, 2011/10/23|
|Hi, does the alldata software contain technical specifications as well such as Torque settings?|
Replied, by admin, at 18:18:00, 2011/10/25
|by nexxus, 01:42:00, 2013/11/20|
|what kind of windows will it work??? |
will it work with windows 7 32 bit???
will it work with windows 7 64 bit???
Replied, by admin, at 18:41:00, 2013/11/25
|by hrhussaini, 10:30:00, 2016/5/14|
|Does the software work on Windows 8|
Replied, by admin, at 11:26:00, 2016/5/14