Orange 5 Memory and Microcontrollers Professional Programming Device
Orange 5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macro language for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of micro schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
- USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0)
- Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
- Control of contacts in the sockets
- Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
- Protection against overcurrent
- Overload voltage protection
- Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
- Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V), additional static 10V for microcontrollers
- High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
- Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment
- Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices
- Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
- Supported interface: I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter)
- Programmer is encolsed in a functional box. Supported working under Windows XP/7 32bit. [*Win8.1]
Orange 5 Adapter:
Orange-5 Packing list:
1. Orange-5 (include 05BP2&HC11A/Exx; TMS; K/CAN)
2. SOIC8 14 93Cxx adapter
4. Adapter 908AS60/AZ60 QFP64?
5. Adapter 68HC(7)05P3/E6
6. Adapter 05B/X 705B/X QFP64 V2
7. Adapter 11PA8/11E9 QFP64?
8. Adapter 68HC05H12
9. Adapter 68HC11EA9
10. Adapter 908AS60?
11. Adapter 9S12Dxx
12. Adapter 912Dxx
13. Adapter 9S12X
14. Adapter 912B32 QFP80
15. Adapter 68HC11F1?
16. Adapter 68HC11KA4
17. Adapter 68HC11L6
18. Lead 05B6 WDT VW immo incircuit
19. Lead for EWS3 mask 0D46J
20. Lead 912 (9S12) incircuit
21. Lead 908 (08) incircuit
22. Lead 705E6 incircuit
23. Adapter TMS374C003A
24. Special software ImmoHPX
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Live Support: Chat with us online
Common Questions: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.
If you are not satisfied with our customer service staff, please send email to email@example.com.