Original JDiag BT-100 Battery Electrical System Circuit Tester
Interface General Description:
It is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery, you can:
1. Tetermine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
2. Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
3. By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
4. Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected, its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
5. Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
JDiag Series New item car battery Tester BT-100 Features:
1. Tiny deviation and more precise testing data
2. Can protect the circuit when power supply is reversed
3. Support wide input voltage range from 9V to 70V
4. Multi-languages, minority languages also can be customized
5. Large battery clip, can carry more load
6. 10 meter diagnostic cable, environmental protection material, Not pungent
7. Support 12V cars and 24V trucks
8. Overload protection, reset automatically after overload, no need operation
9. Nylon waterproof and oil proof Portable bag
10. Completely independent of personalized exquisite appearance
11. Low power consumption, high performance
12. Support personalized customization and OEM orders.
1. Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ??C (32 to 140 F??)
3. Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 ??C (-40 to 185 F??)
4. External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: Length 165 mm * Width 40 mm * Height 27 mm
Test Tool Specifications
DC voltage range : 0-65V +1 digit
Resistance range : 0-200 K ohm
Frequency response of tone pass through
0Hz to 10K hz.
Rating current: 1-10 Amp
100% current : no trip
150% current: trip in one hour
200% current: trip in 3-30 seconds.
300% current: trip in 0.5-4.0 seconds.
1pc x JDiag BT-100 Interface
1pc x User' s Manual
1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
1pc x Battery hookup clips
1pc x Probe tip
1pc x 10m. extension cable
1pc x Well designed case
1pc x Nylon Portable bag
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Live Support: Chat with us online
Common Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: email@example.com
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.
If you are not satisfied with our customer service staff, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.