1. Remove original EWS2 control unit, find +12v ACC, GND, K-line wires, attach emulator. Emulator must be in service mode: JUMPER 1 shorted.
2. Connect ANY K-line diagnostic adapter to vehicle diagnostic connector and launch EMULATOR CONFIGURATION UTILITY:
3. Choose COM port, write in desired ISN number, press button Store. Or -
4. For some ECU s it is possible to read ISN number directly from engine control unit. In this case select option "ECU xxxxx", press Read. Software will try to read ISN. If successful, choose option "EWS emulator" and press button Store to save ISN number into emulator.
5. Disconnect emulator from K-line, remove JUMPER 1 and connect K output from emulator to
DME(DDE) <-> EWS line.
6. Don't forget to short two starter relay wires (EWS connector)!
7. Car is ready to start.
In case of EWS3.2 similar procedure is used, only difference is that that it is NOT connected directly to diagnostic K-line.
There are NO any counters or car starts limited. You can change and store new ISN without any limitations.
Emulator is shipped with JUMPER 1 shorted. For testing purposes ISN 0579 is stored by default.
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Live Support: Chat with us online
Common Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: email@example.com
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.
If you are not satisfied with our customer service staff, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|by jrpp, 10:44:00, 2014/9/21|
|THAT PRICE BY THE EMULATOR EWS2, CABLE and emulator can program it for edc 15C2 citroen picaso with shipping by dhl or ems|
Replied, by admin, at 11:10:00, 2014/9/22
|by Omar5564, 03:18:00, 2015/7/10|
|It serves to replace a bmw z4 ews3 what the cost with shipping to Mexico|
Replied, by admin, at 11:14:00, 2015/7/14
|by Msmax, 19:32:00, 2015/10/21|
I need this for a:
Siemens DME MS42
5WK9037 - 7500 255
BMW 323i, 11-1999
Will it work with this ECU
Replied, by admin, at 18:00:00, 2015/10/22